Vumc is seeking a Senior Researcher / Data Manager to join its team in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will work in the AMYPAD Prognostic and Natural History Study (PNHS). As part of the European project, the VUmc acts as Sponsor or a multi-national multi-center clinical trial, which has multiple Parent Cohorts as sources of recruitment and non-imaging data.
The position of data manager/steward/scientist involves a varied list of tasks, ranging from coordination of multiple teams involved in the process of obtaining, cleaning and integrating data, to actively exploring the data and planning/executing the main analyses in the study.
You should have the following experience and qualities:
- A demonstrably driven organizer with academic background (PhD) preferably in the (bio)medical or neurosciences field;
- Previous experience in data management and stewardship;
- Strong analytical skills and statistical knowledge;
- Good eye for detail & ability to keep a good overview of the entire process;
- Comfortable with a multi-disciplinary and international team;
- Strong communication skills;
- Previous experience with amyloid PET and/or Alzheimer’s disease;
- Previous experience in data harmonization is a plus.
Contract duration is 1 year with possibility of extension for 1 additional year. The intended start date is the 1st of December 2020.
Interested candidates should send their application by 10 November 2020. Read more about the role and how to apply, here: https://www.werkenbijvumc.nl/vacatures/senior-researcher-data-manager/