Neuronet objectives during its funding period (March 2019 - August 2022)
- Creation of an overall platform for efficient collaboration, communication and operational synergies among present and future IMI neurodegenerative diseases projects.
- Designing systems to map and analyse information regarding actions, initiatives and partnerships, assessing impact of the individual projects, remaining gaps and global value of the programme for stakeholders.
- Supporting the management of the programme (timelines, dependencies, synergies and key results across projects).
- Proactively detecting needs, opportunities and transferable best practices of projects.
- Providing support to the projects by organising tools, services, expert advice and guidelines/recommendations on common issues.
- Promoting enhancement and coordination of communication across the IMI neurodegeneration projects, increasing programme visibility, outreaching to key stakeholders and establishing relationships with initiatives in the field.
- Preparing and securing the long-term sustainability of Neuronet itself.