In a partnership with the University Hospitals of Geneva, the University of Geneva (UNIGE) is looking to recruit a full-time postdoctoral fellow / PhD / research assistant. The post is based at the Laboratory of Neuroimaging of Aging (LANVIE) in Geneva (Switzerland).
In order to strengthen the dynamic and potential of the LANVIE team, members are looking for a:
The AMYPAD-DPMS project represents a new research initiative that will bring together academic and private sector partners to improve understanding of the role of beta-amyloid (β-amyloid) proteins as diagnostic and therapeutic markers of Alzheimer’s disease using positron emission tomography (PET). The AMYPAD-DPMS consortium brings together 8 academic centers, 3 pharmaceutical companies, 2 SMEs and 1 patient organization spread all over Europe.
The position will consist of carrying out the analysis of the data of the AMYPAD-DPMS study and preparing the publications and presentations referring to it.
- Carry out and finalize data analysis of the AMYPAD-DPMS substudy: disclosure study. Prepare publications and presentations.
- Define the statistical analysis plan.
- At the various points of the study, analyze the data, present them internally and externally in the form of scientific articles and presentations at scientific conferences.
- Contribute to LANVIE’s scientific work in the field of imaging.
- Supervise LANVIE students (medicine, psychology) and PhD students.
- Support the analysis, presentations, and publications of the main AMYPAD-DPMS study.
Title and skills required
The ideal candidate will have a PhD in a related field with advanced knowledge in human brain imaging (MRI, PET scan) and in particular experience in PET imaging analysis of the human brain. Other profiles will be considered.
As soon as possible
How to apply?